Engineers offering services to the public in New Hampshire must be licensed by the Office of Professional Licensure and Certification(OPLC). Their web site offers a quick way to verify that an individual engineer or engineering firm is licensed.
> Office of Professional Licensure and Certification (OPLC)

In order to be licensed as a Professional Engineer in New Hampshire or any other state, an Engineer must graduate with a bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited college or university, pass the Fundamentals of Engineer examination, have four or more years of experience as an Engineers, and then pass a second discipline-specific examination.
> Information about applying for a license.

NHSPE members adhere to the NSPE Code of Ethics.